Assemblee Goo is formulated for use as and assembly aid and lubricant for automatic and manual transmissions. To provide lubrication and facilitate the assembly process, apply to o-rings, seals, bearings, gaskets, sealing rings, bushings, and thrust washers. Comes in 16 OZ plastic container with a resealable lid, suitable for shop use.
- Compatible with all transmission fluids
- Not harmful with prolonged skin contact
- No water/soapy residue to contaminate your transmission fluid or transfer case oil
- Dyed green to prevent misdiagnosing leaks
- Will not melt at shop temperature, but dissolves quickly at operating temperature
- Will not clog filters
- Contains rust inhibitor
Directions For Use:
Apply a dab of Assemblee Goo to parts as you work. Assemblee Goo has a tacky feel and works as an effective aid in holding components in place during assembly, especially when working with small parts like bearings and rollers or in awkward positions. A small dab placed on seals will lubricate the seal to allow parts to slip into place without binding on bare rubber surfaces.