Merchant Automotive Merchant Automotive Transfer Case Fluid | 2qt
Due to daily fluctuating stock levels, please call (616) 772-9551 for time sensitive orders.
NOTE: NOT SHIPPABLE BY US POSTAL SERVICE
At Merchant Automotive, we are all about increasing the performance of your Duramax vehicle. Here is how our performance transfer case oil can help your truck:
- Promotes transfer case performance
- Increases shifting performance
- Dramatically reduces wear
- Increases component efficiency
- Blended specifically for use in GM transfer cases
- May be used in GM, Ford and Chrysler transfer cases
- For use in diesel or gas transfer case
- Cost effective upgrade for Auto Track II
- Performs in manual or electric shift applications
- Reduces irritating drive shaft clunk
- Increases driveline performance by reducing clutch chatter
- Drastically reduces wear on internal components & seals
One typical GM HD transfer case will require 2 quarts, so we have bottled up our performance transfer case fluid in a convenient 2 quart bottle to provide you with a single fill with no waste.
- Increases Transfer Case Performance
- Prolongs Life Of Transfer Case
- Helps To Reduce Wear
- Convenient 2 Quart Bottle
- Upgrade Over Factory Fluid
- Promotes Better Transfer Case Performance
What’s In The Box
- One 2 Quart Bottle Of Performance Transfer Case Fluid
- Merchant Automotive does not recommend overfilling a transfer case. Please fill your transfer case to the factory recommended fill level which in the case of most GM HD truck applications is 2 quarts. We recommend changing the transfer case fluid about every 2-years or 50,000 miles whichever comes first.
- May also be used in Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, and Ford transfer cases
Make: Silverado, Sierra w/6.6 L V8 or Duramax Diesel
Model: 2500HD, 3500HD
Engines: LB7, LLY, LBZ, LMM, LML
Developed for ALL GM transfer cases that call for ATF or Auto Trak II for the fluid fill.