Kryptonite Kryptonite Upper and Lower Ball Joint Package Deal (For Aftermarket Control Arms) | 2001 - 2010
Due to daily fluctuating stock levels, please call (616) 772-9551 for time sensitive orders.
Complete list of all vehicles this will fit with here.
- 2-Kryptonite Lower ball joints (Part# KR6693)
- 2- Kryptonite Bolt-In Upper ball joints (Part# KR6292)
- Designed to replace the factory ball joints that are prone to premature wear on lifted vehicles with large off-road tires
- Fully greaseable metal on metal design
- Machined bearing housing made from sintered graphite, bronze, and 1045 steel for a strong, smooth, bearing surface
- Ball joint stud made from 4140 steel with an induction heat treated bearing surface for smooth operation and maximum life Ball joint boot is made from tear/wear resistant silicone polyurethane
- Outperforms the factory ball joint assembly and includes all necessary hardware for installation
These Ball Joints are designed specifically for heavy-duty use, they will handle the toughest work that you can throw at them while delivering excellent performance. These Ball Joints have a durable Black Oxide Finishing on it to resist corrosion and maintain performance integrity. All of our ball joints and rod ends come pre-greased and ready to install with premium Chevron Ultra EP2 Grease.
Your Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer, and must complete warranty registration within 90 days of purchase. Complete Warranty details can be found here.
2500HD 3500 Silverado Sierra 6.6L V8 Duramax Diesel
Engine: LB7, LLY, LBZ, LMM
Years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010