ACDelco ACDelco Oil Filter, Duramax | 2001 - 2019
The ACDelco PF2232 Professional Engine Oil Filter is the factory replacement oil filter for all Duramax 6.6 diesel engines to date, and is what we at Merchant Automotive recommend.
- The nylon core of the ACDelco Gold (Professional) Oil filters are engineered with filtration to capture particulates as small as 30 microns.
- Has a lubricity gasket for reduced installation torque.
- Has a full cover baseplate for easy installation in blind applications.
- Has a nylon core for high strength and great flow characteristics.
- ACDelco Gold (Professional) Oil Filter nylon core is one and half times stronger than filters with metal cores.
- Synthetic end caps are ultrasonically welded to help prevent media blocked by adhesives used in traditional filters.
- Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional
FAQDo ACDelco Oil Filters meet GM OE specifications?
Yes, they meet performance requirements as dictated by GM Powertrain engineering.
Do I need a new filter every time I get an oil change?
Yes, having your oil and oil filter changed, at least as often as recommended by the manufacturer, is important.
Is there a proper way to recycle oil filters?
Yes, drain the oil out of the oil filter and bring the filter to a recycling center that accepts oil filters.
2500HD 3500 Silverado / Sierra 6.6L V8 Duramax Diesel Engines: LB7, LLY, LBZ, LMM, LML, L5P
Years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019