Returns are accepted under most circumstances, but certain limitations will apply. If you have received incorrect, damaged, or missing parts, we will make all reasonable attempts to correct the situation in a timely manner. You must notify us within 48 hours of parts being received.
If the package appears to be damaged in transit, you must retain all packaging that is subject to inspection by the shipping service provider.
Don't need the parts anymore? We understand, plans change and things can happen. You may return the UNOPENED parts for a refund within 30 days. Returns after 30 days may only be eligible for store credit. Parts that have been opened may be returned, but are subject to inspection upon arrival.
If you purchased any kit, assembly, grouping of parts, Etc., it must be returned in its entirety for credit to be considered. Under no circumstances can kits be partially refunded.
Need help with your return? No problem at all. Please call us toll free at (616) 772-9551 or email our returns dept at email@example.com
The following requirements must be met
- All cores must be the same model as the original item that was purchased.
- It is the customers responsibility to properly package their core to ensure it arrives safely.
- Customers have 30 days from the date their original purchase shipped out to return their core for a refund. Cores returned after 30 days are only eligible for in store credit. It is the customers responsibility to notify Merchant Automotive if they need a core time limit extension
- Core must be fully assembled and intact and all parts must be attached with all hardware.
- All cores must be accompanied by the sales order, sales receipt or a copy of the online order. Failure to return one of these can greatly delay or prevent processing.
- Please allow 3-5 days for cores to be processed and refunds to be issued.
- Core returns not received within 90 days from the date of original sale will not be accepted.
- All CORES MUST BE RETURNED IN THE PROVIDED BOX for credit (the box with the core return sticker).
INJECTORS AND INJECTION PUMPS
- Injectors must be fully assembled
- Injectors that were involved in a fire will NOT qualify
- Cores can be pre-shipped. To do this safely package your core/cores and include a note with your name and phone number and email address. If you placed your order online and chose "I will send my cores first" please also include a copy of your order confirmation. Once we receive your cores your order will ship out.
- When Returning Core Injectors and pumps, (you purchased and received the parts and now need to return your cores) they must be returned in original white shipping box. No box, no credit, no exceptions.
- UPS will return any shipments that leak fluid to the sender. Core injectors and pumps MUST BE DRAINED. If UPS sees fluid coming out of the box, your shipment will not make it to us.
- Camshaft lobes must still maintain factory specs
- Cam gear surface area must be to stock specs
- Cam must not be rusty or pitted
TRANSFER CASE CORES
- Transfer case must be fully assembled with all parts intact. Missing parts or un assembled units may not be eligible for core credit.
- Transfer cases must NOT have any holes or cracks in the front housing that bolts to the transmission.
- Transfer cases must be fully drained of fluid prior to shipping.
- Once Core Heads are returned they will be pressure checked and resurfaced. If a head fails a pressure check, or has to be resurfaced beyond specifications it will not be credited as a core.
TRANSMISSIONS AND ENGINES
- Must be in rebuildable condition
- Must be fully assembled and all hardware present
- Must be fully drained of all fluids